We continue to expand our features within the Smart Club Cloud. Our most recent development sees the completion of integration with DutyMan, the popular web-based duty management solution for clubs and members.
Until now, members have been able to login online to perform a number of tasks including:
* Register/Join a club
* Update their contact details
* Pay club invoices
* Top-up their smart card balance for use at our EPOS tills, access control and lighting control
* Book/Pay for club events, training camps, courts and other club facilities
* Share their contact details with other members
* Indicate their communication preferences and acceptance of club policies (GDPR)
* View ‘members only’ club documentation
Our integration with DutyMan now means that members will be able to click on a new tab in the Cloud to view their forthcoming duties from the DutyMan system. If a member wishes to volunteer for a duty or wants to swap a scheduled duty they can now click a button in our Cloud to go straight to DutyMan without having to login separately again.
DutyMan has a particularly strong presence in the Yacht club and Sailing Club sectors and this complements much of the work which Smart Club has completed recently, having worked closely with Poole Yacht Club to add new features to address charges for berths/moorings linked to size, shared ownership of yachts, relevant invoicing and reporting and more.
When combined with our other products which include membership databases, epos tills, stock control, smart cards, access control and lighting control, the new Cloud further strengthens the holistic Smart Club Solution for our clubs throughout the UK and Ireland.
We look forward to introducing the combined Smart DutyMan offering to our existing customers and to new clubs over the coming months.