Having spent the last couple of weeks helping our tennis clubs to successfully re-open, we are now assisting our clubs in other sectors with their planning and preparations. I have briefly outlined below how our solutions can assist our Yacht Clubs and Sailing Clubs, from Poole and Royal Torbay to Ballyholme and Royal Cork, with social distancing, contactless operations and responsible membership engagement.
· On-Site Scheduling & Control: Our solutions can be used to control the number of members onsite at any given time. Consider how policies related to pre-booking attendance, contactless access control permissions and scheduling of training sessions can assist with responsibly managing head count on site and on the water. A booking system may also be used to name all parties attending with the booking party which in turn enables contact traceability and reporting.
· Smart Cloud for Member Payments & Booking: A wealth of online functionality for members to use remotely. Members can register online selecting whether to pay in full or in monthly instalments, update their contact details, view and pay club invoices, top-up their contactless smart card balance for use at tills and access and lighting control, view member only club documentation, book and pay for their place at forthcoming scheduled events such as training and competitions, book berths and hire boats, publish their contact details for other members to view to facilitate crews and racing and more. Also offers integration with the popular Dutyman solution. With a view to social distancing in club operations, there is no need for members to attend a club office.
· Club Donor in the Smart Cloud: A new fundraising feature enabling members to sign-up once to contribute a recurring monthly donation in order to participate in club promotions, draws or competitions. An opportunity for club committees to get creative and compensate for recent lost revenues!
· Smart Membership & Boats Management Database: Effective membership management, whether at the club or working remotely from home, again minimising contact and physical interaction between staff and members. Remote member and boats administration, communications by SMS text message / email /letter, invoicing, payment processing, management reporting. Coaches and instructors are also empowered to create and schedule training sessions for specific groups of individuals so only those individuals will see those events in the Cloud, again managing numbers of members at the clubhouse at any one time.
· Contactless Cards and Fobs for Tills, Access Control and Lighting Control: Our contactless cards and fobs, combined with prepaid policies, reduce the need for cash handling, hand-to-hand transactions and use of key pads for access, exit or lighting control. Access Control and Smart Reception modules also allow for accurate reporting of member attendance and contact traceability.
· Contactless Sanitisers & Switches: We have added innovative new pole mounted automatic hand sanitizer units to our product portfolio. These mobile units can be located around the clubhouse or grounds (in appropriate weather conditions). They are available in a desktop or free standing pole options. Once you add the sanitizer gel a member simply places their hand beneath the infrared sensor to activate a release. There is no contact, no pressing buttons, etc. We are also now offering hands-free exit switches, again with infrared sensors.
Having worked with Yacht Clubs and Sailing Clubs across Ireland and the UK for almost 15 years, we continue to innovate and diversify our offering to meet your requirements. In the
current environment that has meant introducing and developing new features, facilitating new protocols, and supplying new equipment with the objective of providing a sustainable safe environment for staff and members while continuing to build successful clubs. If you would like to explore how we can assist your club please contact email@example.com.