Our development team has been busy in recent months adding new features to the Members Cloud area of our Smart Membership Management solution. Members can now log-in online with their Username and Password to view options similar to those displayed in the above image.
The original features in our Cloud enabled members to:
* Update their contact details such as change of mobile phone number or address
* Pay club invoices such as annual subscription fees
* Top-up the balance on their club smart card for use at our EPOS tills and Access/Lighting/Ticketing Control
Additional features in the new Cloud now mean members can also:
* Indicate and amend their communication preferences and acceptance of club policies in line with GDPR
* View and pay invoices on behalf of linked family members if you are ‘Head of Family’
* Decide to publish their contact details for other members to view (eg. to arrange matches, etc.)
* Book and pay for their place at club events such as training camps or social events
* Book and pay for a court or other club facility
* And new members can click to register, join and pay online
Such functionality empowers Clubs to:
* Publish news and policy documents in secure ‘members only’ areas
* Control GDPR and associated communications, privacy and reporting
* Promote and take payment for social and sporting events
* Efficiently increase membership subscriptions and payments with streamlined ‘sign up’ and payment processing
* Provide innovative, value-added services for their members
Overall, the new Smart Club Cloud has plenty to offer both Clubs and Members. The Cloud helps Clubs to deliver for their members, while optimising their own administration, communications, operations and integrated management.
If you would like to explore our Smart Club Cloud further please contact Michael@SmartClubSolutions.com.